11.25.2011

Thanksgiving













Good friends, very good food, and "some" wine make for a real good time.  Everyone made their part of Thanksgiving dinner--I made cranberry sauce, roasted brussels sprouts and a lobster tail for me (I don't eat land or air meats) and we started eating at four and didn't stop until midnight.  We ate our seconds, thirds, and fourths while Youtubing ridiculous & amazing music videos. 

I also made way too much cranberry sauce.  I bought three bags of cranberries and at the last minute decided that I would only use two.  That was still a ton of sauce.  I just figured out what to do with some of my leftovers--quinoa, steamed broccoli, arugula, cucumber....and cranberry sauce.  I might be crazy, but we'll see, I haven't eaten it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...