7.22.2011


Oh!  Major goody bag scores!  Fresh Soy Face Cleanser, some fuschia Kate Spade lipstick and two tubes of Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara.  I'm really excited about the Tarte mascara as I've been paying close attention to the things that I put on/in my body.  If it has chemicals that sound ominous, I stay away.  I'm not too sure about how the Fresh cleanser fares...it's marketed so that it seems all-natural, but some of the ingredients seem sketchy.  And as for the the Kate Spade lipstick, I'm pretty sure it's not the greenest product, but it does get some points for coming in a really cool tube...and it's a pretty color....   :/

For some educated natural beauty tips, you should check out Annie's All-Natural blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...